Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Week One: Believing God for Your Promised Land

We are off on a great journey with Beth Moore, aren't we! How did God speak to your heart during Beth's video this week?

I was struck by the fact that God has a promised land for us not only in heaven but also here on earth. The visual picture of the Israelites dying in the wildness, never reaching their promised land on earth because of their unbelief, really struck me.

I also liked the visual picture of the ducks swimming in a mud puddle when a beautiful pond was nearby. I confess that too often I'm that duck splashing in that mud puddle oblivious to what God has placed right before me. What about you?

Without faith it is impossible to please God,
because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists
and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.
(Hebrews 11:6)

Believing God ... He is able!
Mary
http://www.marymaywrites.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment